Plant Based News is a mission led, multi-award-winning resource creating awareness about ethical consumerism, sustainability and the plant-based lifestyle. Not a false narrative – but information that empowers people to make better choices.
With millions of readers and viewers, PBN delivers exclusive stories and content every day. Whether you’re interested in nutrition, health, the environment, or vegan news, you will definitely find something to entertain or inspire you.
We are currently actively looking for:
Associated Creative Director
More About The Role
- Lead discovery processes with clients, define requirements and customer experience strategies to address customers unmet needs and deliver meaningful growth for clients
- Oversee the research, journey map, blueprinting, storyboarding, and testing of campaigns that lead to enhanced customer/user satisfaction and improved brand reputation on our platform or off our platform using traditional or digital media.
- Able to operate collaboratively and effectively across the entire company
- Able to speak the language of Brand, Technology & Business and can make the case, persuade and sell in brave concepts.
- Not fearful of getting your hands dirty, able to craft product concepts, sitemaps, service blueprints and experience journeys. (especially in the early stages of the role as we realise the expected growth)
- Have a critical understanding of digital products, services and media and can reference these without needing extensive research
- Are empathetic to a fault – you respect others feelings and their time, enabling you to understand and strategise for the end-users emotional and rational needs
- Are pragmatic and confident in your own skin free from the pitfalls of jargon, hyperbole, and arrogance!
- Committed to the highest standard of craft in the execution of work digital design, manipulation of technology to serve the idea.
- Elevate the visual craft and aesthetic across the board. Offline and online
- Contribute to holistic thinking around strategy and creative points of view on a brand experience, including how a business acts, how a brand looks, or how a vision comes to life through a customer’s entire experience.
- Inspire clients with innovative creative thinking, grounded in business strategy
- building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the Plant Based News platform as a media company
- overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- liaising with clients (along with the account manager and to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- understanding the commercial aspects of the internal agency aspect for our platform
- You must have a depth understanding of social media platforms, content creation, and how each platform displays and
- Stay up to date on all the latest design and digital marketing trends and social media fads is important, with a desire to research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in advertising practices.
- Competitors analysis – keeping up to date with the media landscape at all times.
- Direct experience creating visually engaging social content and campaigns
- Highly Desirable Experience within a media company or media platform is a huge advantage
- Highly proficient in leading design software especially with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Experience developing detailed and visually appealing case studies
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to clearly present design rationale and decisions
- Understanding of human-centred design methodologies and the ability to recommend different project approaches
- Rigorous attention to detail and the application of design best practice and principles of design Psychology
- Ideal but not essential a relevant qualification in Design, Psychology, HCI, Cognitive Science or Product/Industrial design, or equivalent industry experience would be advantageous
- The ability to manage your own workload and deliver work to an impressive standard and within project timelines.
Influencer marketing manager
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in the vegan niche
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing / monetisation required
Cross Discipline Designer
We are also looking for experienced and talented graphic designers, illustrators, animators.
C-Suite (CEO, CFO & CRO)
As Plant Based News grows, we are interested in hearing from individuals with c-suite level experience. We have huge plans and need strong leadership. Could this be you?
PLEASE EMAIL JOBS@PLANTBASEDNEWS.ORG WITH CV & COVER LETTER IF YOU’RE INTERESTED.