Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
5-Ingredient Christmas Pavlova Wreath
The 5 Ingredients
- 80 ml 1/3 cup aquafaba
- 50 g 1/4 cup white caster sugar, plus 2 tbsp
- 130 g 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- dairy free yoghurt for topping
- pistachios for topping
- apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 100°C (210°F) fan-assisted and line a large baking tray with baking paper. Then place a pint glass upside down in the middle of the baking tray to use as a guide for where to pipe the pavlolva mixture later on.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk the aquafaba and ¼ tsp of apple cider vinegar together in a mixing bowl until you get stiff peaks. This should take roughly 8 minutes. You’ll know when it’s ready because you’ll be able to turn the bowl upside down without the mixture falling out.
- Add 50g (1/4 cup) of caster sugar a couple of tablespoons at a time and continue whisking for roughly 3 minutes until the sugar is incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture into six 4cm-diameter circles around the pint glass without touching the glass. Remove the glass and bake the pavlova in the oven for 2 hours.
- Turn the oven off and leave the pavlova in the oven for another hour so they remain firm. Don’t open the oven door.
- Meanwhile add the frozen berries and 2 tbsp of caster sugar to a small saucepan on a medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently until the berries are soft and they’ve started to break down. Set the saucepan to one side and leave the drizzle to cool completely. If the drizzle thickens up too much while it cools stir in a tbsp of cold water at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Then roughly chop the pistachios.
- Carefully peel the pavlova wreath off from the baking paper and transfer to a serving plate. Top the pavlova with the dairy-free yoghurt, the berry drizzle and the pistachios. Serve immediately.