- 300 g carrots (chanteray or baby carrots)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- few sprigs fresh thyme
- few sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the carrots and add them to a large baking tray, toss them in the olive oil and maple syrup
- Sprinkle salt and pepper making sure all the carrots are coated.
- Pop in the rosemary and thyme sprigs (you can leave them whole).
- Roast the carrots in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the carrots are tender when pierced in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!