Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
- 150 g oats
- 100 g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 100 ml orange juice
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp mixed spiced
- 50 g coconut flakes
- 75 g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 160 Fan / 180*C and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Mix together the oats, seeds and spices. Add in the maple syrup and orange juice and stir well.
- Spread the mix evenly in the two baking trays and bake for 10 minutes.
- Now add the coconut, stir the granola and bake for a further 7-10 minutes before switching the oven off, leaving the door ajar and allow the granola to cool down for about 1-2 hours.
- Once cool, add the cranberries and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.