Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Vegan Biscoff Pancakes
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Biscoff spread
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted plus extra for frying
- 180 ml or 3/4 cup soya milk
- 100 g or 3.5oz self raising flour
- dairy free vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp Biscoff spread
- 1 tbsp soya milk
- dairy free chocolate sauce
- 2 Biscoff biscuits
- Add the flesh of the banana to a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork until runny and smooth.
- Add the maple syrup, Biscoff spread, coconut oil and soya milk, and whisk until fully combined. Then stir in the flour until no large lumps remain.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Once hot, add 2 tbsp of the pancake mix and use a metal spoon to ease the mix into a round pancake shape. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side or until you can see lots of air bubbles in the batter. Then transfer the pancakes to a serving plate and repeat this step until all of the batter has been used up. Note: reduce the heat if the pancakes start to burn.
- To prepare the Biscoff sauce, combine 1 tbsp of Biscoff spread with 1 tbsp of soya milk until smooth and runny.
- Top the pancakes with a scoop of dairy-free vanilla ice cream, followed by a generous drizzle of chocolate sauce, Biscoff sauce and finally some crushed Biscoff biscuits. Absolute indulgence!