Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Sugar-free Banana Bread
Dreamy banana bread made without eggs, milk, gluten OR sugar! What’s in it? Magic!
- 4 medium bananas around 480g
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 75 ml dairy free milk
- 90 ml water
- 75 ml coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 ?2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 25 g gluten free oats
- 30 g coconut flour
- 180 g gluten free flour
- 75 g nuts chopped
- Coconut flakes roughly chopped (optional)
- 1. Preheat your oven to 180c.
- 2. Mash three of the bananas, add them to a large bowl with the ground flax seed, milk, water, oil and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- 3. In another bowl mix the salt, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, oats, gluten free flour and half the nuts. Do not overmix the batter.
- 4. Transfer to a non-stick loaf tin. Add the remaining banana, cut into two, to the top. Finally sprinkle on the remaining chopped nuts.
- 5. Bake for 40-45 minutes until risen well and a toothpick comes out clean.
- 6. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and serve with coconut yoghurt or nut butter.
You can follow Arpita’s vegan chef journey on Instagram.