Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Roasted chickpeas are your favorite new party snack! This is a great way to utilize chickpeas leftover from using aquafaba
- 1 can chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 2 teaspoons cumin
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse with water and pat them dry with a dishcloth.
- Place the chickpeas in an oven-proof dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the spices. Mix well to combine and spread out the chickpeas in a single layer.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with the rest of the olive oil (and more spices if you wish), mix through and return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
- The chickpeas should be extremely crunchy and golden brown when done, so if they are still soft on the inside, return them to the oven for a while longer.