- 1 can chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 2 teaspoons cumin
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse with water and pat them dry with a dishcloth.
- Place the chickpeas in an oven-proof dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the spices. Mix well to combine and spread out the chickpeas in a single layer.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with the rest of the olive oil (and more spices if you wish), mix through and return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
- The chickpeas should be extremely crunchy and golden brown when done, so if they are still soft on the inside, return them to the oven for a while longer.