Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- Place the grated potato into a bowl and press it down with a paper towel to absorb the moisture.
- Warm a splash of olive oil on a pan- medium heat
- Chop to cloves of garlic finely and spread evenly to the pan – turning the heat onto low
- Add the sage, salt, and then potatoes and stir.
- Using a spatula, pat the mixture down to the surface of the pan into a pancake shape.
- Cook for around 10 minutes, or until crispy, then flip. Cook until both sides are crispy