These blondies are delicious and incredibly easy to make, you literally just need to blend and bake
- 1 can organic chickpeas rinsed & drained or 240g cooked chickpeas
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or coconut syrup
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder or splash of almond extract depending on your preference
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut or almond milk
- Pinch sea Salt
- Vegan chocolate broken in to small chunks
- Coconut sugar
Pre heat the oven to gas mark 4 and line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
Add all the ingredients apart from the chocolate to a food processor and mix until smooth & creamy.
Transfer the batter to a large bowl and stir in the chocolate chunks. Then into the baking tray, smooth out so that it’s even and then sprinkle with a little coconut sugar.
Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
Allow to cool completely before removing from the tray and slicing.Enjoy!
This recipe was republished with permission from Rebel Recipes. Find the original recipe here.