- 1 can 425g or 15 ounces chickpeas, drained + rinsed
- 1 spotty + ripe banana mashed
- 1 ?2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats, processed into flour
- 1 ?2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 ?4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 ?2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ?4 teaspoon ground star anise
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 1 ?2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 ?2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon pink salt
- 75 g peanut butter
- 1 banana sliced in half, lengthwise
- 50 g vegan dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 50 g chopped pecan nuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 176 degrees C.
- 2. Lightly spritz an 8×8 baking dish with oil or line with parchment paper.
- 3. Combine all ingredients, in the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth.
- 4. Pour the batter into the baking dish. Sprinkle and adorn with toppings.
- 5. Bake for 30 minutes until the sides start to pull away from the baking dish and the top is slightly firm.
- 6. Don’t stress, the blondies will continue to firm up while cooling. You want them slightly gooey in the middle.
- 7. Devour, mindfully!