Reading Time: < 1 minute
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 sweet potato diced and roasted
- 1 red onion diced and roasted
- 200 g green beans steamed or boiled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almonds
- olive oil for dressing
- lemon juice (or vinaigrette, optional)
Prepare the quinoa ahead of time cooking it in boiling water.
Cook the diced red onion and sweet potato in the oven for 40 minutes at 200 degrees.
Chop the green beans and steam or boil.
Combine the veggies, quinoa, chopped nuts, cranberries and chickpeas (or lentils).
Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
You can prepare the veggies and quinoa the day before and assemble it all the day of Christmas.
Check out Claire’s Cookbook here!