- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 sweet potato diced and roasted
- 1 red onion diced and roasted
- 200 g green beans steamed or boiled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almonds
- olive oil for dressing
- lemon juice (or vinaigrette, optional)
- Prepare the quinoa ahead of time cooking it in boiling water.
- Cook the diced red onion and sweet potato in the oven for 40 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Chop the green beans and steam or boil.
- Combine the veggies, quinoa, chopped nuts, cranberries and chickpeas (or lentils).
- Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- You can prepare the veggies and quinoa the day before and assemble it all the day of Christmas.