- 250 g firm tofu drained and then patted dry with kitchen roll or a clean tea towel. Cut into cubes
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame or rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp syrup eg maple, agave – optional
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- On a medium heat, fry the tofu in the oil until golden, turning frequently.
- Add the soya sauce and syrup then fry for a couple more minutes.
- Add the nutritional yeast and fry for a further minute.
- Taste then add a little more soya sauce and/or syrup if necessary.
- Enjoy with a variety of dishes.