This super tasty, quick and easy dinner has your name all over it and is ready in just 15 minutes! Get more recipes like this via the So Vegan app!
- 1/2 thumb of fresh ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 1.5 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 160 g / 5.6oz noodles
- 100 g / 3.5oz mushrooms sliced (we use Shiitake)
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 4 Tenderstem broccoli halved lengthways
- 1 spring onion sliced
- Add the ginger, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, the dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar to a jar. Seal the jar with a lid and give it a good shake, then leave to one side.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling water. They should be cooked but still chewy (see notes).
- Add the remaining 1 tsp of sesame oil to a wok on a hot heat. Add the mushroom, red pepper and broccoli. Fry for 3-5 minutes or until the veggies are cooked but still crunchy.
- Add the cooked noodles, sauce you made earlier and spring onion. Stir and cook for 30 seconds, then serve.