- 7 oz dairy free chocolate
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp protein powder
- Melt 7 oz of dairy free baking chocolate over a double boiler.
- meanwhile simmer two cups of raspberries with 1 T of maple syrup and 1 T of chia seeds. Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- take 1 cup of creamy peanut butter and add 1 T of protein powder and stir to combine.
- take 10 muffin liners and line your muffin pan. Pour melted chocolate to coat the bottom of your liners. Place in fridge for 10 mins to set.
- once cooled place a T of rasp in the centre of muffin liners with another T of peanut butter. Press slightly done.
- if chocolate has cooled, rewarm it and pour some chocolate on top of the cups and place into fridge to set. Preferrably overnight.
- remove wrappers and place into the freezer to enjoy later!