- 1 cup plant based milk
- 1/4 cup thick yogurt
- 5 tbsp apple sauce
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 12 tbsp vegan butter for cooking
- 2 cups cranberries frozen or fresh
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup vegan butter softened
- 1 can coconut cream chilled (not including the water)
- 2 cups icing sugar
- Prepare your round pans. Preheat oven to 350F.Melt your vegan butter and then add your sugar. Mix until fluffy.
- Add your remaining liquids and mix.
- Carefully add your flour, baking powder and mix until combined.
- Place your pans into the oven and cook for 50 mins or until a toothpick comes out clear.
- Stir your cranberries on medium heat in a pan until they burst. Add your maple syrup and lemon zest and stir until slightly thickened.
- Mix until thick and fluffy. Place in fridge to firm until ready to use.