- 2 1/2 avocado ripe
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 chocolate bar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 170 g pitted dates
- 220 g hazelnuts and peanuts
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1. Soak the dates for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- 2. Blend the dried fruit coarsely.
- 3. Then blend all the ingredients of the base in a food processor until you obtain a thick mixture.
- 4. Press the dough into a springform pan and place in the freezer.
- 1. Melt the chocolate bar in a double boiler
- 2. Meanwhile, put the rest of the ingredients in the blender and add the melted chocolate when ready.
- 3. Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- 4. Pour the cream obtained over the base and place in the freezer until the cream has thickened.
- 5. Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days