- 1 can salt-free canned chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1/2 cup buckwheat or quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or raw sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Pre-heat your oven at 175 degrees Celsius and line your brownie tin with baking paper.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas and blitz in a food processor.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (not the raspberries) and mix for a few minutes until smooth. Scrap the side of the food processor if needed.
- Pour the brownie batter in your tin and top with the raspberries.
- Cook at 175 degrees Celsius for 35-40 minutes.
- Leave to cool slightly before cutting and keep it in the fridge.