Start your day right with this nutrition-packed brunch bowl that will keep you satisfied until lunch
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 1 white onion finely slices
- `between 2 and 4 cherry tomatoes vines
- about 250gr of chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 2 Strong Roots avocado halves
- about 6 Strong Roots Spinach bites
- About 250gr of Strong Roots garlic roasted sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- a handful of fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Start by slow roasting the cherry tomatoes. If you are using vine cherry tomatoes juts leave them as they are, place them on a baking tray with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and bake them in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
- Place the Strong Roots spinach bites and garlic sweet potatoes on a tray and bake them in the oven for
- To make the tofu scramble heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add the finely sliced onion. Cook for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft and translucent.
- With your hands crumble to tofu and add it to the pan together with the turmeric and smoked paprika. Cook for about 10 minutes, keep stirring from time to time.
- To cook the mushrooms heat up one tablespoon of olive oil and add the crushed garlic, cook for a couple of minutes, keep stirring from time. Add in the mushrooms. Cook the mushroom for 8-10 minutes until all the water has evaporated and the mushrooms are soft and squidgy. Season with some salt and pepper and add the thyme leaves.
- To assemble the bowl add in the rocket (if using) top it with the tofu scramble, garlic roast sweet potatoes, spinach bites, vine tomatoes, and the sliced avocado. Serve with some toasted bread