Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Bread
- 1 flax 'egg' (2 tbsp flaxseeds 6 tbsp water)
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 brown bananas
- 8 pitted dates
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen berries
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the over to 170. Prepare the flax 'egg' and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and add all the wet ingredients including the flax 'egg'.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until a toothpick/knife inserted into centre comes out clean!
- Top with nut butter and chia jam and enjoy!