- One 15 oz can chickpeas rinsed and drained about 275 g*
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice 60 g**
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol 60 g or powdered sugar***
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda for the cookie dough taste
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut flour 20 g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Process chickpeas, nut butter and vanilla extract in a food processor. Scrape down the sides of the container and mix again.
- Add all other ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and mix again.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and stir with a spoon.
- Enjoy immediately! I shaped the cookie dough into donuts but that’s totally optional!
- Store leftovers in the fridge.