- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour 90 g
- 5 tbsp tapioca flour 40 g
- 2 3 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar (30 g)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder 12 g
- 1 1/8 cup dairy free milk (270 ml)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup 60 g
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter e.g. PB2
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp water or add more maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- A few bananas
- Mix all ingredients for the crepes in a bowl with a whisk.
- Heat a non-stick pan/skillet with some oil over medium heat.
- Pour some batter into the skillet, swirl the batter around to coat the pan evenly. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until you can easily lift a side of the crepe (don’t try to flip the crepe too early or it might break).
- After you flipped the crepe, cook it for a further minute. Please note that the batter will get thicker after a while, just add a little bit more milk.
- For the chocolate spread: Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a whisk until smooth.
- Fill each crepe with a little chocolate spread and a whole banana. Roll it up and enjoy! Read the blog post for other filling suggestions.