Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookie
- 2 flax eggs = 2 tbsp ground flax + 5 tbsp water
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips I used enjoy life
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine ground flax and 5 tbsp water and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor or blender combine garbanzo beans, nut butter, flax egg, coconut oil and blend for 35 seconds or until well combined.
- In a large bowl combine coconut flour, brown sugar, cane sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the garbanzo bean mixture and chocolate chips into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until you reach a cookie dough like texture.
- Grease a round pan or cast iron skillet and pour in the cookie dough, flattening the entire mixture leaving an even surface. Top off with an extra sprinkle of chocolate chips and bake for 20 minutes.
- No need to wait here! Enjoy right away! Remove from the oven and immediately scoop on your vanilla vegan ice-cream of your choice!