Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Sweet Potato Waffles
- ½ cup sweet potato (roughly 160grams)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 chickpea 'egg' (4 tbsp chickpea flour with 4 tbsp water)
- 1 + ¼ cup plant based milk
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- coconut oil for oiling waffle iron
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir
- Add the mixture to a waffle maker until the waffles are cooked through
- Top with whatever you fancy! You can opt for a savoury version, using grilled tomatoes, avocado, hummus, and spinach, or a sweet option using maple syrup, fruit, and vegan yogurt.