When it comes to speedy breakfasts, toast is a mainstay. But this recipe isn’t just for any old toast—this is toast taken to another level.
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 4 whole wheat bread slices, toasted
- 4 ripe strawberries cut into 1/4 (inch slices)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze or reduction
- Mash one-quarter of the avocado on a slice of toast.
- Layer one-quarter of the strawberry slices over the avocado, and finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients, and serve.
This recipe was republished with permission from Gabriel Miller, aka Plant-Based Gabriel.