- 1 roll Jus Roll gluten free puff pastry
- 6 thin long sausages cut in half
- 6 almonds
- A little mayo ketchup, mustard and tomato puree
- Heat your oven to 180c/360f/GM4.
- Use a rolling pin to make the dough thinner.
- Cut thin strips, wrap them around 6 half sausages.
- Wrap the other 6 half sausages in dough, wrapping the dough over one end of the sausage and making the other end frayed. Add a little tomato puree to the frayed edge. Cut a little dip at the other end, push an almond into the dip. Cover the almond in tomato puree. Use a cocktail stick to indent the pastry to make knuckles.
- Put the sausage rolls on a baking tray, bake for 25-30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
- For the mummy sausage rolls add spots of mayo, ketchup and mustard for the eyes, using a cocktail stick.