- 400 g chickpeas drained
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 stick celery
- 3 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Place the drained chickpeas in a large bowl and mash with the back of a fork until broken down. You can leave some chunks for added texture.
- Finely chop the red onion, celery and roughly chop the capers. Add to the mashed chickpeas.
- Add the vegan mayo, juice of half a lemon, mustard, garlic and parsley. Give it a good stir until all combined.
- Taste and season with salt and black pepper and serve!