Reading Time: < 1 minute
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 300 g classic tofu or silken
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic or onion powder
- vegan parmesan or oregano leaves to top
Dice and cook your onion and garlic in a pan with a bit of olive oil until cooked;
Add in the sliced cherry tomatoes and baby spinach and cook for a few minutes;
Add in the classic tofu and scramble with the back of the spoon. Mix it around and add all the seasonings.
Cook for 5 minutes stirring it until it looks scrambled.
Top with oregano, vegan parmesan, salt and pepper and serve with salad and sourdough.