Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Sambal Goreng Tempeh
A healthy, delicious twist on a Malay dish, full of protein and no oil at all!
- 200 g Tempeh
- 2 fresh red chillies one for processing, one for slicing2 shallots
- Assorted microgreens or spring onions
- 1. Cut tempeh into triangles
- 2. Set aside sliced chili and sliced shallot.
- 3?. Sambal sauce: Process the remaining chili slices, shallot, garlic, galangal, tamarind pulp, tomato, ginger root, sugar, salt, soy sauce and miso in a blender till smooth.
- 4. Pour sauce onto tempeh slices and mix till well-coated. Add in sliced chilli and shallot.
- 5. Place tempeh mixture onto non-stick dehydrator sheet and dehydrate at 45 degrees Celsius for 2.5 hours or until desired texture. Alternatively pan fry the tempeh or bake in oven.
- 6?. Serve and enjoy!