Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¾ cup flour simply place some oats into a blender and blend until you have a flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- ¼ cup ground almond
- 140 g chocolate chips or dark chocolate chopped into chunks
- ½ cup runny peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil soft but not liquid
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius. In a bowl whisk together the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Whisk until you have a relatively smooth consistency. In a separate bowl mix together the oat flour, ground almond, arrowroot powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix all together. Fold in the chocolate chips but reserve some to sprinkle on top.
- Line a baking tray with some parchment paper. Scoop out about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and with your hands press it down into a cookie shape. The cookies will expand quite a lot during the baking so make sure to leave some space between each other. I have used an ice cream scooper to make the process easier and neater. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top. Bake the cookies in the oven for 9-11 minutes until they start to go slightly golden around the edges. I like mine quite chewy so I like to bake them for 9 minutes, if you like them a bit crunchier bake them for longer.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool down for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!