- 1 block of firm tofu 350g
- 4 5 chestnut mushrooms â?? sliced
- A generous handful of chopped kale
- 1 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- A pinch of black salt for that eggy flavour or normal salt
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- A crack of black pepper
- 1. Add the mushrooms to a pan with a dash of water and cook for 3-4 minuets until they have reduced in size and all the water has evaporated.
- 2. Add in the crushed garlic and stir.
- 3. Add in the chopped kale and mix everything together.
- 4. With your hands, crumble the block of tofu.
- 5. Add in the nutritional yeast and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 6. Finally, add in the salt and turmeric and mix all together.
- 7. Serve with some toast, avocado, extra veggies or whatever you fancy!