- 6 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 firm but ripe california avocados
- 10 pearl mini onions
- 1/2 package high protein tofu
- 1/2 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 2 Jalapenos
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large zucchini
- 1. If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 minutes or until ready for assembling.
- 2. Prepare sauce by combing all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- 3. Prepare all your kebab ingredients by thickly slicing your avocados, removing tofu from package and cutting into cubes, halving the Brussel sprouts, asparagus, jalapeños, bell peppers and zucchini.
- 4. Add the cubes tofu to the sauce, then steam the Brussel sprouts for 5 minutes and then add in asparagus and let steam for 2 minutes. Remove the Brussel sprouts from steamer, add them to the sauce and begin to assemble kebabs.
- 5. Grab your skewer, and add all your ingredients alternating as you go until the skewer is filled up. Place the skewers onto a tray and pour the extra sauce over top of the kebabs.
- 6. Prepare your grill over stovetop grill pan. Wait until it is very hot and add kebabs onto the grill. Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side until veggies are cooked. Place on serving dish and sprinkle over cilantro and flakey sea salt and enjoy!