This Mexican inspired salad is bursting with flavor and is super simple and quick to make!
- 1 can of black beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black eye beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 can of sweet corn – drained and rinsed
- Around 150gr of cherry tomatoes – cut in quarters
- 1/2 red onion – peeled and finely chopped
- 1 2 ripe avocados
- 1 red chili – finely chopped optional
- A generous handful of coriander – roughly chopped
- The juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- A sprinkle of chili flakes optional
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together all the beans and sweet corn.
- Add in the tomatoes, chopped coriander, onion, chilli (if using), lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together and adjust with salt.
- Serve with some sliced avocado and sprinkle of chilli flakes (if using).
This recipe was republished with permission from Happy Skin Kitchen. Find the original recipe here.