Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Healthy Veggie Fritters
- One 15 oz can about 280 g chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Spices: 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp ground cumin, 1/2 tsp ground oregano, 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, sea salt, and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup 50 g rice flour*
- 1 cup 160 g fresh corn (or canned)
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Vegan cheese optional
- Cashew dip optional
- Watch the video (scroll down a bit) to see all instruction steps.
- Process chickpeas, onion, garlic, lime juice, and all spices in a food processor.
- Add rice flour and mix again.
- Put the mixture into a bowl and add the chopped pepper, corn, and parsley. Stir with a spoon or use your hands.
- Form 8 patties and fry them with some oil in a skillet from both sides (about 5 minutes each) until golden brown. Please read the blog post to find out how you can make the patties in the oven.
- Serve with a cashew dip. Enjoy!