Gooey s’mores cookies. Three words that simply deserve to be together. Oh, and they’re vegan (of course)!
- 100 g 3.5oz light brown sugar
- 150 g 5.3oz dairy (free margarine)
- 180 g 6.3oz self raising flour
- 6 Biscoff biscuits
- 90 g 3.2oz dairy (free dark chocolate chips)
- 50 g 1.7oz vegan marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F fan-assisted and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream the sugar and margarine together in a mixing bowl. Then stir in the self-raising flour until combined.
- Break up the Biscoff biscuits with your hands into small pieces and add them to the mixing bowl along with the chocolate chips. Cut the marshmallows into 1cm pieces and add them to the mixing bowl, then stir everything until fully combined.
- Take a handful of the cookie mixture and roll it into a ball, then place it onto the lined baking tray. Repeat with the remaining cookie mixture, leaving a 4-6cm space (2 inches) between each cookie ball. You should be left with 6-8 balls.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and leave to cool for 5 minutes so that they firm slightly. Then get stuck in! These are best eaten warm.