Reading Time: < 1 minute
Beat the heat with this gorgeous Gazpacho!
- · ~2 lbs ripe red tomatoes washed cored and roughly chopped
- · 1/2 English cucumber roughly chopped
- · 1 Anaheim pepper deseeded and roughly chopped
- · 1/4 red onion peeled and roughly chopped
- · 1 cup canned butter beans drained and rinsed
- · 1 clove garlic peeled
- · 1 1/2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- · 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- · salt & pepper to taste
o Add the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, red onion, butter beans, garlic &sherry to a high-speed blender. Depending on your blender size, you may need to work in batches. Blend until smooth.
o Stir in the olive oil.
o Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve cold, seasoned with salt and pepper. Diced tomato, cucumber and red onion can be used as garnishment.