- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- 3. Stir in the flour and baking soda until no dry flour is left and the batter is smooth.
- 4. Gently fold in the blueberries until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- 5. In a muffin tin, fill 8 muffin cups three-quarters full of batter.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until you can stick a knife into the center of a muffin and it comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.