Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Red Lentils with Roasted Pear and Fennel
Plating up something fancy doesn’t need to take a lot of effort! Check out this dressed up take on plain old lentils for dinner
- 150 g red lentils
- 1 tsp dried turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp marmite
- 1 tsp stock powder
- 600 ml water
- 2 pears
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1. Set your oven to 200c.
- 2. Add the lentils, spices, marjoram, marmite, stock powder and water to a pan. Bring to a simmer.
- 3. Cut the pears and fennel into slices, put onto two separate baking trays with baking paper.
- 4. Bake the fennel for around 40 minutes and the pears for 15-20 minutes until caramelised.
- 5. Add a circle of lentils to your plate, some pear and fennel. Serve immediately.
You can follow Luke’s vegan chef journey on Instagram.