450g Firm Tofu (30 min pressed)
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tsp Ginger Minced
- 1 ½ Tbsp Coconut Amino
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cinder Vinager sub rice vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Tomato Paste
- 30 g Arrowroot Powder
- 120 ml Water
- Oil as required, optional
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice uncooked, optional
Ingredients (Asian Greens)
- 4 Bunches Bok Choy halved lengthwise
- ½ Tbsp Ginger Minced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tamari
- 1/3 Lime juiced
- Dry Chilli to taste, optional
- In a small bowl add roughly ¼ of the arrowroot powder to the water and whisk, set aside.
- Combine the sauce ingredients for the Asian green by mixing the ginger, oil, tamari and lime juice in a small bowl, set aside.
- In a bowl toss the pressed and cubed tofu with the remaining arrowroot powder, set aside.
- In a small pot over a medium add the ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant. Reduce the heat to low then add the tomato paste, rice vinegar, coconut amino and arrowroot/water mixture. Whisk well once it reaches a slow boil or simmer remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a pan over a medium/high heat add the Asian green sauce mixture, dry chilli and the pac choy cook for 2-3 minutes each side, set aside keeping warm.
- In the same pan add the tofu cooking each side until brow and crispy. Remove from the heat combining in the sweet and sour sauce let side for 2 minutes dividing the bok choy between bowls and top with the sweet and sour tofu.