- cauliflower small head chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup white beans
- 3 cups kale chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 white onion chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit (212 C). Evenly spread your cauliflower and white beans on a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, chili powder, cumin powder, and garlic powder. Toss until the cauliflower and beans and covered with seasoning and bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta according to the back of the package. Drain the water and set pasta aside.
- Heat a large pot on medium heat. Add the oil and onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 4 minutes. Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Pour in the milk, vegetable broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder, stirring frequently, and mix until it becomes a creamy sauce.
- Take the cauliflower and white beans out of the oven. Add the fresh kale to the top of the pan and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Combine the pasta, cauliflower, white beans, and kale to the pot with the alfredo sauce. Mix until well combined.
- Taste the pasta and add additional seasoning (salt, pepper, or nutritional yeast) if needed.
- Take pasta off the heat and divide into bowls.
- Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 days.