- 1 roll puff pastry
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 1/2 almond meal
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- garlic powder
- 1 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Blend the mushrooms, garlic, almond meal to form a paste ?
- Add some oil to a pan, then add the onions, mushroom paste, and spices and sauces. Fry for 10 minutes or until the mixture has browned ?
- Pre-heat oven 180°C/350°F. Cut the puff pastry roll into equal squares. Place a tablespoon of the filling onto one side and fold to form a triangle. ?
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. ?