- 1 pack Abbot’s Butcher Slow Roasted Chick’n
- 1 mango peel skin & cut into small cubes
- 1 onion (red) diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 lime juice of
- 1/2 cup cliantro chopped
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- flour tortillas
- Cook the Chick’n according to its package instructions. Season with sea salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the mango, red onion, red bell pepper, and cilantro. Mix the salsa ingredients together, squeeze in the lime juice and sprinkle with sea salt to taste.
- Char the flour tortillas on the stove top.
- Use a spoon to load each tortilla with Chick’n, then top each with mango salsa.
- Garnish the tacos with cilantro, serve with lime wedges and enjoy!