- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp soy milk cold
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp agar powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 3 tbsp soy milk
- 3 tsp strawberry essence
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 500 g strawberries
- Place all pastry ingredients in a food processor except the milk and pulse until a bread crumb consistency forms ?
- Add the cold milk and pulse it in. ?
- Remove the blade and use your hands to clump together the pastry into a rough ball?, before turning it out onto the bench
- Roll it out into a 3ml round sheet ?
- Brush a 9 inch loose bottom tart tin with a little vegan butter and lay the pastry in?
- Press it firmly up the walls of the tin and in the base?
- Remove excess from around the sides
- Lay a sheet of baking paper on top of the pastry and fill it with baking beads?
- Bake for 30 minute at 180. ?
- Combine the turmeric, corn flour and milk to make a paste ?
- Combine the paste with all other filling ingredients in a saucepan and whisk frequently until it gets very thick. ?
- When the pastry is done remove the baking beads?
- Fill the pastry case with the lemon curd, smooth it out and give it a jiggle, then let it set in the fridge for at least a few hours
- Cut the strawberries into halves and layer them on top of each other over the tart
- Mix all the ingredients of the jelly in a saucepan and then turn the heat onto medium
- Whisk it together until it gets very thick
- Let it cool slightly then use a pastry brush to brush a generous layer over the strawberries.