- 260 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 150 g sugar
- 90 ml vegetable oil
- 125 ml lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 1 lemon (zest of)
- 150 g coconut yogurt
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 8 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- lemon zest
- desiccated coconut
- 1.Preheat the oven at 180°C and line a parchment paper in a loaf tin (14x24cm).
- 2.In a bowl, sieve the dry ingredients and combine.
- 3.In a separate bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk to combine well.
- 4.Add the dry ingredients into the wet and combine well.
- 5.Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 35-40 min.
- 6.Let it cool for at least an hour before you add the glaze or cut.
- 7.If you are adding a glaze, combine the lemon juice with the icing sugar in a bowl and pour over the cake (it must be cold).