One of the stars of the biscuit world, the humble Bourbon. Made into Brownies! Grab a slice, you deserve it!
- 180 g self raising flour
- 30 g cacao powder
- 50 g Bourbon biscuit crumbs blended or bashed with rolling pin
- 70 g light brown sugar
- 70 g caster sugar
- 160 g melted dark chocolate
- 250 ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 ml dairy free yogurt
- 80 g dark chocolate chunks/chips
- 150 g Bourbon biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a square or rectangular baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the flour, cacao powder, bourbon crumbs, light brown sugar and caster sugar.
- Add the melted chocolate, oat milk, vanilla extract and yoghurt. Combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour the mixture into the lined dish.
- Smooth out and then push the Bourbon biscuits into the mixture. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin and cutting into squares. They’ll be quite gooey in the middle but that’s the best part!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and consume within 5 days.
This recipe was republished with permission from Luce Hosier AKA ‘What Luce Eats’. Find the original recipe here.