Made with the famous Lotus Biscoff Biscuit, and using Cashews for the filling. This is a treat the whole household will adore!
- 150 g pitted dates
- 200 g pecans or walnuts
- 200 g Biscoff biscuits or oaty biscuits
- 1 tbsp vegan butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 325 g cashews
- 400 ml vegan creme fraiche
- 1 tin full fat coconut milk (fat only)
- 100 g Biscoff sauce
- 100 ml maple syrup
- Soak cashews in hot water for 30 mins – 1 hour.
- Blend base ingredients until all combined, then press into a cake tin and place in freezer.
- Blend filling ingredients for 5-6 minutes until silky smooth, then pour onto base and return to freezer for 30 mins.
- Top with Biscoff Sauce & Biscuits and return to freezer, you can eat it at this point or keep it in the freezer overnight, simply take out 5 mins before serving.