- 1 cup oats
- 2 bananas mashed
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs (or raisins, or chopped dates)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl until creamy.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into the bowl until consistent.
- Once everything is well mixed and combined together, spread out the cookie mix into even sized portions on a baking tray/sheet.
- Bake at a medium-high heat for 20 mins until golden brown.