Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Curried Coconut Quinoa
30 minutes start-to-finish gets you this delicious, easy dinner dish.. and you probably already have everything in your pantry!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 0.5 Tsp grated ginger
- 2 Tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tsp ground coriander
- 2 Tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tsp garam masala
- 1 Tsp black mustard seeds
- 250 g quinoa
- 400 g 1 can coconut milk
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- ½ juice of a lemon
- 1. In a large pan heat coconut oil, sauté onions and garlic.
- 2. Add ginger, cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala and mustard seeds to onions and fry off for a further 5 minutes.
- 3. Next, add in coconut milk, quinoa, lemon juice and vegetable stock. Simmer on medium heat for the next 20 minutes, or until all liquid has evaporated – the texture should be sticky.
- 4. Salt to taste and serve with roasted Spring vegetables.
You can follow Alice’s vegan chef journey on Instagram.