Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Creamy Plant-Based Garlic Pasta
- 1 box whole wheat noodles
- 1 onion
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 can coconut milk must be canned
- 3 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt + more to taste
- 1 1/3 cup peas
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 handful spinach
- Using a pasta pot, cook pasta while preparing the sauce.
- Chop up onion and 3 garlic cloves. Add them to a saute pan or skillet on medium heat with enough water to make sure they don’t stick. Saute for 5 minutes or until the onions are soft.
- Once the onion and garlic cloves are soft, add the can of coconut milk. Stir together and let simmer for 3 minutes. Add nutritional yeast and salt.
- Chop a handful of spinach and add to the pan along with the peas.
- Once you have a nice creamy sauce, remove from heat and add sun-dried tomatoes.
- Drain pasta and add to a large bowl. Pour sauce on top and stir to combine.
- Finely chop remaining garlic clove or use a garlic press. Stir into pasta.