Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Chocolate Chia & Peanut Butter Parfaits
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2 capsule of Hifas de Terra Bio Ganoderma (optional)
- A dash of vanilla extract
- For the peanut butter layer:
- 4 tablespoons of runny peanut butter
- For the chocolate mousse layer:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- 30 g of melted good quality dark chocolate
- A handful of toasted peanuts
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients for the chia pudding. I would recommend using a whisk to avoid any lumps. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Once the chia pudding is thick and gloopy you can either blend it if you want a proper chocolate mousse kind of consistency or you can leave it as it.
- To make the chocolate mousse layer place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until you have a creamy and smooth consistency. You might need to scrape the sides from time to time and blitz again.
- To assemble the parfait place the chia pudding at the top of jar/glass. Add the peanut butter and top with a generous dollop of the avocado chocolate mousse.
- Sprinkle with the toasted peanuts and enjoy!