Reading Time: < 1 minute
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2 capsule of Hifas de Terra Bio Ganoderma (optional)
- A dash of vanilla extract
- For the peanut butter layer:
- 4 tablespoons of runny peanut butter
- For the chocolate mousse layer:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- 30 g of melted good quality dark chocolate
- A handful of toasted peanuts
In a bowl mix together all the ingredients for the chia pudding. I would recommend using a whisk to avoid any lumps. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
Once the chia pudding is thick and gloopy you can either blend it if you want a proper chocolate mousse kind of consistency or you can leave it as it.
To make the chocolate mousse layer place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until you have a creamy and smooth consistency. You might need to scrape the sides from time to time and blitz again.
To assemble the parfait place the chia pudding at the top of jar/glass. Add the peanut butter and top with a generous dollop of the avocado chocolate mousse.
Sprinkle with the toasted peanuts and enjoy!