Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Chai Spiced Overnight Oats
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Almond milk unsweetened
- 1 Chai Tea Bag
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- Any fresh fruit
- In a small pot over medium heat, heat almond milk for 5-7 minutes or until milk begins to simmer.
- Shut off heat and place the tea bag in almond milk for 3 minutes.
- Once steeped for three minutes, pour into a glass and store in the fridge for 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In a jar combine oats, chai almond milk, cinnamon, maple syrup, and chia seeds.
- Seal the jar with a lid, shake and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once ready to eat, Top with fresh fruit and enjoy!